Saturday, November 24, 2007

250th post ( happy week )

crap this is gonna be one long post , last few hours in singapore.

my tapper week has been great , gone outta the house shitloads
been leaving the house as early as 630am and coming back at 11.
averaging 5 hrs of sleep, ive become a zombie with eye bags.

monday - went for medical check up, bought jeans from topman
went home slept abit more, dota, tv.

tuesday- psychology which never really quite happened cos i forgot
that we postponed it, did gym+core. Bummed around the library,
went out with aaron to town had mos then high tea at marriott
with godma mum and the crazyy cuzzies. Rushed down to nsc
to do a last min repair on the equipment but it was good. Took
36 to godma's house then left for ikea, had a dozen meatballs
plus whatever that was there, bought some stuff and got home at 10ish.

wednesday - woke up at 630 went to sch for psychology and physio
then joined the academy for dragon boating at bedok. It was fun
and i used it as my cardio trng, haa im such a slacker. Got to sch
in time for the signing of NSA's, had some photoshoot which left
my jaw aching. Reached home around 10 plus, slacken a little.

thursday - Wanted to do gym in the morning but i was too lazy
met the mates at 830 and left for sentosa and the class had
one heck of a time. Pictures were up in the previous post,
got a cut on my right sole, aint complaining. Went to vivo with
bff to get kang-er-roos chocolates, EH WTF U GUYS STILL OWE
me 2 buck each!. took a train down to tampines, caught The Kingdom
with bff and someone fell asleep halfway through, idiott waste my $.
Bought a card for kang-er-roo and went to print the pics outside
my place. Bought milk tea and i was only allowed to drink 1/4,.

Friday - Went back to school for staff day and soccer boys were
very noisy as usual, was good to see the faces of Roy, Safuwan,
Aqhari, Nasri but PAIMAN wasnt there. I repeat PAIMAN has gone
awol and i dont want to go to staircases to find him, then we took
pics again. Met andrew ,jimmy/louis and aaron, had popeyes at
T1 , lunch was fanfuckingtastic. Took bus 69 home and started
packing my stuff for sea games, slept for an hour and had a
bad dream which still is good. 2 dreams in a week, what more can i ask for.

okay, been caught up with tons of stuff as u can see. Just
wanna say thks to my bros, cycling was really fun even though
two of you nearly got knocked down by the HL milk truck.
you guys have been there for me ,always and could it be because
u guys want something from me after sea games? hhaa just joking la
aaron pan i know your reading this, thanks alot guys and cheers mate.
keep it hanging for another 3 weeks till im back, dont commit any sort
of crime without me. oneforall allforone.

bff thanks for listening to all my shite, i cant believe that you sent 4000 msges
a week and that is quite a feat so i recommend u the new singtel
plan with unlimited smses but only to singtel users. Dont do anything foolish
on the 16 dec till i come back, if u wanna then do it on the 17 dec.
dont do a funeral for a friend pls. anyhow so just KEEP it rolling with that guy.

okay so my preparation for sea games has been great i reckon its better than
asian games last year i believe, been going through a steady program
and i think i'm fit enough to sail 3 races a day back to back in 15-20 knots
and still be able to sail the last race like the first. I did 17 cycling sessions,
8 swimming sessions and 2 running sessions within the past 2.5 months.
working on aerobic and anaerobic fitness, muscular endurance, flexibility.
ok so this is it i guess, this is the final. what ive been trng so hard for.
On wednesday my psychologist asked me what do i do when the pain is
intolerable, i said '' gotta be extreme i guess, I WANT TO MURDER THE FLEET''
I WANT TO RIP THEM APART. I want this more than anyone else.


boy sees girl, boy thinks shes ordinary
boy gets to know her better, boy thinks shes really nice
boy talks to her,
boy thinks shes special
boy thinks shes one of a kind
boy has fallen for her.

No comments: